Paul Santi Esq.
Paul brings seven years of experience in litigation, creditors’ rights and real estate law to the firm. He is a member of the State Bar of Michigan; admitted to practice in the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan, as well as the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Paul earned his B.S. (summa cum laude) in Political Science from Western Michigan University and his Juris Doctorate from Wayne State University Law School.
Areas of Practice
- Creditors’ Rights
- Real Estate
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- Western Michigan University
- B.A. summa cum laude – Lee Honors College
- Major: Political Science – Public Law Concentration