Mary Zaryczny Esq.
Mary Zaryczny is a shareholder and litigation attorney at Fabrizio & Brook. Her expertise is in representation of financial institutions and businesses in all areas of defense litigation. She currently manages the firm’s replevin actions with particular focus on manufactured housing and leads the attorney focus group. Her concentration is in creditor rights litigation, curative title, real estate, and general civil litigation. Mary earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree from Michigan State University and her Juris Doctorate from University of Detroit-Mercy School of Law, which included overseas studies in Florence, Italy. Mary enjoys travel and music, with classical piano training from the Clarkston Conservatory of Music.
Mary was selected to the 2016 Super Lawyers Rising Star list.
Areas of Practice
- Creditors Rights Litigation
- Curative Title
- Real Estate
- General Civil Litigation
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- Michigan State University, B.A.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI)
- Oakland County Bar Association (OCBA)
- American Legal & Financial Network (ALFN)
- Junior Professionals & Executives Group (JPEG)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)