Rose Marie Brook Esq.
President & Founding Partner
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court District of Deleware, pro hac vice
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
American Electrical Steel Company v. Scarpace, 67 Mich. App. 189, 240 NW2d 755 (1976), rev’d, 399 Mich. 306, 249 NW2d 70 (1976)
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation v. Ashley, 585 F. 2d 157 (6th Cir., 1978)
Weiss v. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, 654 F. 2d 453 (6th Cir., 1981)
In re: F & T Contractors, Inc., Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation v. Cuvrell, Trustee in Bankruptcy,718 F. 2d 171 (6th Cir., 1983)
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation v. Wood, 758 F. 2d 156 (6th Cir., 1985), cert. den. 474 U.S. 944 (1985) Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation v. Leach, 525 F. Supp. 1379 (E.D. Mich. 1981), aff’d 772 F.2d 1262 (6th Cir., 1985)
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation v. Garbutt,142 Mich. App. 462, 370 N.W.2d (1985) Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation v. Wysong, 865 F. 2d 1267 (6th Cir., 1988)
Resolution Trust Corporation v. Townsend Associates, 840 F. Supp. 1127 (E.D. Mich., 1993)
Resolution Trust Corporation v. Templeton,12 F. Supp. 2d (W.D. Mich. 1997)
Kemerko Clawson, LLC v. RXIV, Inc., No. 255887, 2003 WL 047528 (Mich. Ct. App. Oct. 20, 2005)
Jackson v. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, No. 09-10991, 2010 WL 653151 (E.D. Mich. Feb. 19, 2010)
Dearborn Federal Savings Bank v. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, No. 306440, 2013 WL 951289 (Mich. Ct. App. Feb. 19, 2013)
Dearborn Federal Savings Bank v. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, No.13-10833, 2014 WL 320950 (E.D. Mich. Jan. 29, 2014)
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation v. Torres, No. 311277, 2014 WL 309787 (Mich. Ct. App. Jan. 28, 2014), leave to appeal den., 852 NW2d 627 (Sept. 5, 2014)
Nishath K. Hakim, M.D. and Synergy Health, PC v. Mary Lee, M.D., Oakland County Circuit Court Case No. 2017-156861-CB – medical corporation dissolution (unpublished)
In Re: Matter of the Estate of Martha Natsis, Deceased, Natsis v. Davenport, Wayne County Probate Court, 677,148-DE (Opinion March 23, 2017) (unpublished)
- American Bar Association
- Michigan State Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Michigan Defense Trial Counsel
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Macomb, Inc.
- State Bar of Michigan, Board of Commissioners, 1982-1984; Young Lawyers Section Chairperson, 19821983; Chairperson-Elect, Vice Chairperson, Secretary-Treasurer, with national award winning projects of senior citizen legal clinic, elementary school law-related education; Member of the Business Law and Real Property Law Sections.
- American Bar Association House of Delegates, 1980-1984; District Representative, Executive Council, Young Lawyers Division, 1979-1980; Chairperson, Continuing Legal Education Board, 1981 – 1983; Fellow, Young Lawyers Division, 1983-present.
- Michigan State Bar Foundation, Sustaining Fellow, 1984-present.
Commercial Law League of America, sustaining member, 1973-1990.
The Savings & Loan Crisis: Resolution Trust Corporation Comes to the Rescue@, State Bar of Michigan,
Real Estate Law Section, July, 1991, Shanty Creek, Bellaire, Michigan
Avoiding Liability Pitfalls: Strategies for Banking Officers and Counsel@, Freeman McKenzie Services, Continuing Legal Education
“Drafting and Enforcing Commercial Leases in Michigan”, Sterling Education Services, Continuing Legal Education
“Corporate Governance Made Easy”, Non-Profit Corporations Seminar, Troy Chamber of Commerce, May, 2017
Detroit Rotary Club, inducted 2002; Speakers Program Chairperson, 2003-2004; Member, Board of Directors; President, 2009-2010; Paul Harris Fellow (Sapphire); Trustee, Detroit Rotary Foundation, 2010–2013; Primary Contact, Vocational Training Team Global Grant Exchange between Australia and United States/Canada, 2014.
Mount Clemens Rotary Club, 1977 – 2002; Director, 1987-1989; President, 1993-1994; Paul Harris Fellow;
President, Mount Clemens Rotary Foundation, 1994-1995.
Easter Seals Society – Michigan, Member, Board of Directors, 1989-1993; 1995-1998.
LAUNCH DETROIT and LAUNCH GLOBAL, 2017 to the present – Selection committee,
Non-profit corporation, micro-finance unregulated lending institution for start-up Michigan entrepreneurs
Macomb County Chamber of Commerce; Director, 2002-2012; 1987-1992; Vice-Chairperson, Finance, 1991
Troy Chamber of Commerce, 2015 – present; Business Development Groups; Leadership Enrichment Forum; Presenter, Non-Profit Corporations
The Anton Art Center, Mount Clemens, Michigan, Former Member, Board of Trustees, 1995-1997; 2009-2015; CoChairperson, Kresge Foundation/ Van Dusen Endowment Challenge raising over $100,000, 1996-1997; Capital Campaign, 2014.